Map of Ukraine

Map of Ukraine

About Me

My photo
"The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them...." Montaigne

My sis Anna, Dad, & me

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Less Than Two Days To Go!

I have been so intensely busy these last several days that I was unable to post a blog till now. As everyone thats been through this says...the time really flies once you get your appointment at the SDA. I know I can't do everything I had planned now so I am starting to prioritize the tasks so the most important stuff gets done. I had dinner with my family on Tuesday evening. I also took some time out today to get my haircut (but not enough time for a manicure). I will probably look a little scruffy after all that traveling anyway. Well I ended up with too much to fit in my suitcases (2) so I will need to repack. I read all the packing list suggestions on My Family.com. I think it must be all those "Barbies", books and puzzles! Sigh!..my child/children are spoiled already! I still have to put together a little album for her. Still have less fun things left to do like last minute bill paying. I should have more time for blogging in Ukraine.

1 comment:

adoptedthree said...

I am from the Ukrainian Angels group and just wanted to wish you a safe and happy journey to your children.
By the way you can get a beautiful manicure and pedicure for very cheap when in Ukraine. It is a nice way to pass some time!

Leanna