Map of Ukraine

Map of Ukraine

About Me

My photo
"The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them...." Montaigne

My sis Anna, Dad, & me

Friday, March 21, 2008

What, Time To Go?

Hard to believe, but after this long wait, the day is finally here! My friend, Patti is picking me up at 12:30 to go to the airport. As I write this I still am not all packed, so this will be short. The phone has been ringing all day with many offers of help. I am so blessed to have all this support! I spoke with my facilitator, Julia this PM. At this point, she is like an old friend. Julia says my flying out on Easter PM is a good sign. Julia often says a lot of profound things. Tonight she said, in regards to the delays and complications, "Remember everything happens for a reason. Your child is all ready out there waiting for you and may not have been ready until you were." So I will just hang on to her very wise words for now. Yes, there is "a time to every purpose under heaven"!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am thinking happy thoughts for you! Best of luck on your trip!

I'll be watching your blog!

GOOD LUCK!

Amy

www.libenowfamily.blogspot.com

Staci and Damon said...

Best wishes on your upcoming appointment!
Staci