Map of Ukraine

Map of Ukraine

About Me

My photo
"The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them...." Montaigne

My sis Anna, Dad, & me

Friday, March 28, 2008

In Ukraine

Moya Malenka Found!

March 27, 2008

In Vuglegirsk in Donetsk region

and second one found in

Mariupol in Donetsk.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Rose!
You tease us so!
I can't wait to hear the details! I have been checking your blog more than once a day to make sure that you made it ok!
Can't WAIT to hear more!

Best wishes!
Amy

Marcy said...

Lia- Mazel Tov !! Ages ? Boy ? Girl? Give us the details. Thrilled that your dream is coming true.
Love, Marcy

Anna Roy said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 2 sisters, ages 7 and 10!!
Sorry I missed your call...but talked to Dad.
Can't wait till we see your new family!
Love, hugs and kisses to all!
Anna, Jessica and the Girls too!

Anna Roy said...

Duh! I meant the 2 sisters that are your daughters.

Unknown said...

Rozachka!!!
WOW!!
I can't wait to see you all back!
Be careful out there :-)
Love,
Anna Izmodenoff